We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Representative to support our client’s quickly growing business efforts. This is a B2B sales role, based in Colonie, NY.
We seek a highly energetic and positive individual who can develop business relationships with clients and customers. You must be able to think quickly, listen, understand and respond to client’s and prospect’s needs, and present options that will help build a long-standing relationship.
A high level of professionalism – in person, via phone and email is essential to success in this role. Previous outside sales experience is preferred. If you are driven, reliable, have a positive attitude and truly want to have the opportunity to build your sales and marketing expertise, we’d like to hear from you.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with insurance agencies, adjusters and property management companies, and other potential clients
- Use existing lists, social media, and other avenues to attract and follow up with potential clients
- Research prospects for new accounts or referral sources, and create an action plan and introduction
- Organize and attend networking and promotional events including continuing educational seminars
- Maintain detailed records of all interactions and input data into sales tracking software
- Attend daily meetings with operations team to stay current on projects and upcoming opportunities
- Prior sales experience
- 2-year degree required; 4 year degree highly preferred
- Dedication, a great work ethic, accessibility, and outstanding follow up skills
- Highly professional and presentable, in person, on the phone and in writing
- Valid NYS driver license
A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted upon an offer of employment.
Our client offers a competitive compensation plan with a base salary of $30K to $40K depending on experience, and commission potential. Benefits include healthcare, paid holidays, and vacation time. You may be provided with a company cell phone, and a company vehicle.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Hudson River Career Resources
This is a full time, direct hire position. The process will move quickly!
Hudson River Career Resources and our client are Equal Opportunity Employers.