We are partnering with a locally based healthcare group to identify a high performing HR Generalist/Manager to lead a quickly growing team. You’ll be partnering with highly talented professionals and clinicians who are exceptionally dedicated to the success of the business, the patients and the employees.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be supporting over 100 employees who work in multiple locations across the Capital District. In close partnership with management at each site, you will help foster a loyal and supportive culture, oversee day-to-day HR functions, enforce all HR policies and compliance and look out for the needs of every employee.
- Oversee all forms of leave including FMLA, PFL, Disability, COVID, etc. Stay on top of all laws, regulations on state and federal levels
- Ensure that all COVID policies, changes, regulations and laws are rolled out in a timely manner and communicated clearly to all employees
- Consistently recruit to manage the growth of the organization
- Conduct annual workplace training including OSHA, workplace harassment avoidance, HIPAA, etc.
- Ensure that all employee communications and changes are accurately and appropriately shared in a timely manner
- Address and resolve disciplinary issues in collaboration with management at each location
- Update employee handbook, and ensure proper signatures, documentation and compliance
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Lead benefits enrollment and eligibility processes, while ensuring proper deductions are updated in the ADP payroll system. Coordinate all aspects of open enrollment.
- Oversee the annual performance appraisal process
- Provide quarterly reports to Finance
- Continually assess and refine processes to enhance productivity and compliance, and to best serve the employees
- 5-7 years in an HR capacity, with management background
- Exceptional knowledge of all HR laws
- Current experience managing leave, particularly with COVID
- Willingness to be accessible off-hours or weekends to accommodate time sensitive situations
- 4-year degree highly preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP designation a plus
- Active affiliation with CRHRA and SHRM preferred
Key Attributes and Qualities
Our client needs a true team player who is loyal to management and peers, and supportive of the mission and direction of the organization. There is the opportunity for growth and an increase in scope of responsibility.
The leadership team you’ll work with is fair, values equity, and does not micromanage. They are looking for an exceptionally skilled individual who will be trustworthy, use sound judgement and be accountable for ideas and actions.
Salary is based upon experience, education and certifications. This position may be bonus eligible.
Included in the compensation is a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, medical and generous PTO. You may purchase dental and life insurance.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary expectations using the email address below, or via our application field.
Alison Johnson, MBA
Hudson River Career Resources
Hudson River Career Resources and its client are Equal Opportunity Employers